Saturday, October 17, 2009

Internet - 1, Me - 0

So I've been toying with the idea of calling it quits here. And by "toying with" I mean actually decided. I just don't have the time and motivation to keep this blog going. You just *might* have noticed. I still have tons of posts in my head waiting to be shared. And they are mind-blowing, let me tell you. I would be infamous in the blogosphere if I only wrote them down. But alas, it was not to be. Count me among the many failed blogs out there and move on, if you haven't already. I won't take it down as it looks all pretty with the links and my shop advertisement and such, but I won't leave you hanging with the promise of my return. Maybe one day . . . but don't hold your breath. It's bad for you. Yes, I've succumbed to corny jokes. The shark is waiting for me to hop on, so I'll oblige. Have a nice life, and do think on me from time to time.
--The Happy Cheerio.

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is a shame to here.
    However I do know the feeling of having sooo many ideas but not having the time to write them down... or maybe its the need!

    Bye Happy Cherrio!

    Warm regards, Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you! I love love love your fingerpuppets!!

    ReplyDelete